Discover the windswept, starkly beautiful countryside between Klaksvik and the tiny village of Gota in Eysturoy. Stand in awe of steep cliffs rising high above the sea, and marvel at island and sea views that stretch for miles from 2500-ft. Cape Enniberg. See centuries of heritage come alive at Blasatova Museum. Explore the ruins of a farm that belonged to the great Viking chieftain and visit the Navia factory, producer of prized woolen clothing.
• Gota: Drive across Eysturoy’s scenic countryside to this small village of narrow cobblestone streets and brightly colored houses.
• Blasastova: Visit the museum devoted to preserving the traditions and heritage of Faroe Islands culture.
• Navia: See this factory where prized woolen clothing is designed.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 200 yards, with some steps.