See the major sights and attractions of Stockholm on a comfortable, guided motorcoach tour. Enjoy sweeping views of the city from the famous Western Bridge. Your drive takes you through several scenic islands and city districts, with views of manicured parklands and cultural landmarks like medieval Old Town, grand City Hall, Royal Palace, the Royal Dramatic Theater, Parliament and the Opera House. Drive through the modern city centre, along the water to the island of Djurgarden with the Vasa Museum. Drive across the island of Kungsholmen and across the Western Bridge where you have a great view of the city.
• Narrated Drive: See city's major landmarks in motorcoach comfort, including Old Town, City Hall, the Royal Palace and Parliament.
• Stockholm's Islands: Get a feel for the city's multi-layered character as you cross the islands that make up the city.
• Panoramic Views: See the harbor and the steeple-studded skyline from the famous Western Bridge
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 150 feet over even surfaces, with 2 to 3 steps to enter/exit coach.
• No interior visits on this tour.
• Photo-stops only.
• Tour sequence may vary.