Discover a 17th-century warship, 13th-century Old Town and a village founded before Stockholm was even a city. Your guide will lead you through the sights of Old Town, including the majestic Royal Palace and Great Square. See the mighty Vasa, rescued from the sea floor after three centuries and carefully restored. Then it's on to Sigtuna, an idyllic village with Sweden's oldest street and Scandinavia's smallest town hall.
• Old Town: Discover medieval landmarks like the Royal Palace and the Great Square.
• Vasa Museum: Examine the legendary Vasa, now fully restored after sinking on her 1628 maiden voyage.
• Sigtuna: Explore this historic and charming village, home of Sweden's oldest street and Scandinavia's tiniest town hall, and have some free time to explore on your own.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Sweater/light jacket
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1-3/4 miles on cobblestone streets and flat pavement, with 40 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests in wheelchairs and walkers, and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk over paved and uneven surfaces, including cobblestones and some hills.