Embark on an all-encompassing style of sightseeing tour in Stockholm in a small group setting as you explore City Hall's grand chambers, discover the Vasa Museum's maritime exhibits, and enjoy a walking tour of Gamla Stan's historic streetscapes. Your six-hour adventure begins with a photo stop at Fjallgatan viewpoint for citywide snapshots. Then enter City Hall to admire its romantic architecture, manicured gardens, and the elaborate Golden and Blue Halls. Drive along the riverside Strandvagen boulevard and city centres bustling shopping streets, which leads to the Vasa Museum. Through commentated exploration you'll learn about Stockholm's seafaring legacy while viewing a collection of sculptures and a replica 1600s shipyard. You can't miss the 300-year-old Vasa ship, the only restored ship of its kind in the world. Top off your adventure with a 30-35 minute guided stroll through Gamla Stan, the oldest part of town. Here you'll walk past the Baroque Royal Palace, faded colored houses, and Stortorget square. This is the perfect place to spend your free time, whether it's shopping for authentic souvenirs or dining on tasty Swedish food. You'll experience this capital city in all its glory before returning to your own epic ship.
• Stockholm: This tour offers it all, from Fjallgatan lookout and grandiose City Hall to scenery along Strandvagen and city centres bustling shopping streets.
• Vasa Museum: Check out maritime-inspired films and historic artifacts before viewing a fully restored warship dating back 300 years.
• Gamla Stan: A narrated walking tour of Stockholm's Old Town leads into free time for souvenir shopping and dining.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Jacket or sweater
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.1 miles over cobblestone surfaces, with inclines and about 60 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• The Vasa Museum is about 50 meters from the motorcoach stop and there is about 300 meters easy walking inside. Elevators are available.
• The City Hall is about 150 meters from the motorcoach stop and there is about 200 meters easy walking inside. There are also about 10 steps outside (a ramp is
available). There are about 50 easy steps inside; elevator may not be available.
• City Hall can close with short notice due to official visits, meetings, etc.
• During special events at City Hall, guides give an outside explanation.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Tour sequence may vary.