Get ready for fun at one of the largest aqua parks in the Bahamas. Children and adults alike can bounce on one of the huge in-water trampolines or test their balance running across a log roll. At Caylana's Castle Cove you can do something different and climb a giant floating sand castle or dance away on an iceberg.
• Cococay Aqua Park: Have fun at a colossal aqua park with in-water trampolines, floating icebergs, and other water activities.
• The Castles: Climb up one side and slide down the other on these 14-foot floating castles.
• Kids of All Ages: Swim or bounce from one activity to the next. Everyone can enjoy this floating playground.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
What To Wear:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be able to swim.
• All guests required to wear a personal floatation device at all times.