Discover CocoCay’s underwater world. On this one-tank, shallow-water shore dive in crystal-clear waters, you will explore colorful coral reef as you dive a maximum depth of 40 feet. Your PADI instructor will provide you with a tank and weight belt and help you identify the various marine life and coral formations the reef has to offer. You may see parrot fish, grouper, trigger fish, stingrays, and eagle rays.
• Scuba Dive: Enjoy a one-tank, shallow-water shore dive in waters up to 40 feet deep.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• SCUBA equipment
• Towel (from ship)
• Certification card
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wetsuit and bathing suit
• Reef shoes
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Tank and weight belt is included for all divers. Only tank and weights are included.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card.
• Certified divers must have been on a dive within the last two years.
• Equipment includes tank and weights only.
• Wetsuits are available for rent.