Bring a bit of Bora Bora to your getaway with your own Floating Cabana, plus a Full Day Pass to Coco Beach Club for up to eight guests. Venture to the infinity pool overlooking the ocean and find your zen just steps from the private beach. Then unwind on your Floating Cabana’s overwater hammock, or slide into the sea from the serenity of your paradise. And don’t lift a finger— your Cabana Concierge is happy to tend to your every need, like taking your food and drink orders throughout your stay.
Your Floating Cabana includes a sectional sofa, dining area, lounge chairs, lockable storage, charging outlets, eight premium towels, overwater hammock, cabana-to-sea slide, and unlimited bottled water.
Space is limited and may sell out, so be sure to book before your cruise. Reserve your floating cabana pre-cruise for the biggest savings, only available on Cruise Planner. Pricing is per floating cabana, not per person.
Perfect Day at CocoCay Port Day: Visit your Coco Beach Club concierge at the location indicated on the map to pick up wristbands for the whole party. Your concierge will escort you to your private floating cabana so you can kick back, relax and enjoy!
- Full-Day Rental: There’s plenty of room for up to 8 of your favorite people on 4 lounge chairs and a sectional sofa— plus enjoy your own dining area, a ceiling fan, a personal slide into the ocean, shower, lockable storage and charging outlet.
- Amenities: Your Cabana Concierge will provide you with 8 premium, complimentary towels and stock your cooler with an unlimited supply of bottled water.
- Food & Drinks: You’ll find a menu in your cabana upon arrival for complimentary food from the upgraded restaurant at Coco Beach Club. Your pre-purchased Beverage Packages can be used anywhere on the island. For guests without pre-purchased Beverage Packages — not to worry — alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Your Cabana Concierge will take your food and beverage orders, and serve you throughout the day.
- The restaurant at Coco Beach Club opens when the ship arrives at the island and closes when the ship departs.
What to Bring
- SeaPass card
What to Wear
- Hat and sunglasses
- • This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Supervise children or anyone who requires assistance on the Floating Cabana and while swimming.
• All minors must be accompanied onto the island and have the parent or legal Guardian complete the waiver form. Under 16 years of age must be accompanied by parent, legal guardian or a responsible adult 18 years or older.