Soak up boundless blues from your very own Cabana on our private beach, plus a Full Day Pass to Coco Beach ClubSM for up to eight guests. Venture to the infinity pool overlooking the ocean and find your zen, just steps from the private beach. And enjoy Cabana Concierge service to tend to your every need— don't lift a finger, let them deliver your food and drink orders throughout your stay.
Your Cabana includes a sectional sofa, dining area, lounge chairs, lockable storage, charging outlets, premium towels, and unlimited bottled water.
Space is limited and may sell out, so be sure to book before your cruise. Reserve your cabana pre-cruise for the biggest savings, only available on Cruise Planner. Pricing is per cabana, not per person.
Perfect Day at CocoCay Port Day: Visit your Coco Beach Club concierge at the location indicated on the map to pick up wristbands for the whole party. Your concierge will escort you to your private cabana so you can kick back, relax and enjoy!
- Full-Day Rental: There’s plenty of room for up to eight of your favorite people on 4 lounge chairs and a sectional sofa— plus enjoy your own dining area, a ceiling fan and lockable storage.
- Amenities: Your Cabana Concierge will provide you with eight premium, complimentary towels and stock your cooler with an unlimited supply of bottled water.
- Food & Drinks: You’ll find a menu in your cabana upon arrival for complimentary food from the upgraded restaurant at Coco Beach Club. Your pre-purchased Beverage Packages can be used anywhere on the island. For guests without pre-purchased Beverage Packages — not to worry — alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Your Cabana Concierge will take your food and beverage orders, and serve you throughout the day.
- The restaurant at Coco Beach Club opens when the ship arrives at the island and closes when ship departs.
What to Bring
- SeaPass card
What to Wear
- Hat and sunglasses
- • Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• All minors must be accompanied onto the island and have the parent or legal Guardian complete the waiver form. Under 16 years of age must be accompanied by parent, legal guardian or a responsible adult 18 years or older.