Speed your way through the waters of Labadee on your own watercraft. You will experience the thrill of a high speed ride as you put your jet in gear and ride along the coastline throughout this thrilling adventure. All you need is a sense of adventure and willingness to listen to your well-trained instructors. After that, zoom away on your high-speed guided tour and set your spirit free amid Haiti’s natural beauty.
• Safety First: Trained instructors teach you to handle the vehicle, with a safety briefing for you and your passenger.
• Wave Jet Driver: Enjoy a 50 minute thrill ride on ocean waters, driving your own personal watercraft.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Full Driving license if under 21.
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Aqua Shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• No alcohol can be consumed before the tour.
• Maximum 1 driver and 1 passenger per personal watercraft.
• Drivers and passengers must reserve bookings separately.
• Minimum age to drive is 16 years.
• Ages 16-20 must provide a full valid driver's license on the island.
• All participants must speak and understand English.
• Maximum combined weight must not exceed 375 lbs.
• Women who are pregnant should not select this tour.