Adventure-seekers will love this exciting ride on the RIB, a small but powerful vessel that zips out from Labadee to cruise along the scenic shoreline of the island of Hispaniola. The custom-built rigid inflatable boat takes you on a sightseeing tour that includes Amiga Island, local villages, and the Bay of Acul, Christopher Columbus' first stop on Hispaniola in 1492. Boat ride includes several photo opportunities.
• The RIB: You'll zip out of Labadee and enjoy a narrated tour of Hispaniola island's shoreline.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guest must sign a waiver for this tour.
• Individuals with health concerns, including neck, back or shoulder problems, injuries, pain or instability; heart conditions or disease; seizure disorders or problems with balance; women who are pregnant - should not participate in this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Minimum age 10 years.
• Maximum weight 325 lbs.
• Guests must be capable of fitting into the seat/ safety equipment in a safe manner as determined by the Tour Guide.
• All minors must be accompanied onto the island and have the parent or legal Guardian complete the waiver form.
• Under 16 years of age must be accompanied by parent, legal guardian or a responsible adult 18 years or older.
• Lockers are available for rent.