Adventure-seekers will love this exciting ride on the RIB, a small but powerful vessel that zips out from Labadee to cruise along the scenic shoreline of the island of Hispaniola. The custom-built rigid inflatable boat takes you on a sightseeing tour that includes Amiga Island, local villages, and the Bay of Acul, Christopher Columbus' first stop on Hispaniola in 1492. Boat ride includes several photo opportunities.
• The RIB: You'll zip out of Labadee and enjoy a narrated tour of Hispaniola island's shoreline.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guest must sign a waiver for this tour.