Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Labadee on a walking tour of the island. Your Haitian historian will fill you in on prominent events that impacted the land and its people over the past 500 years. See what Christopher Columbus and his men saw when they landed in the New World. Visit the ruins of Nellie's Tower and marvel at Dragon's Rock, where you can hear the sound of a breathing dragon.
• Labadee: Learn unique facts about the history of this intriguing island nation on a comfortably paced walking tour.
• Nellie's Tower: Explore the ruins of a bell tower dedicated to a tenacious entrepreneur of old.
• Dragon's Rock: Listen for the sound of breathing at this beautiful, haunting configuration of shoreline rocks with crashing waves
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.