Make family time in Labadee even more comfortable and enjoyable when you reserve your very own Beach Bungalow. Nestled among palm trees on the shore of beautiful, remote Columbus Cove, your private bungalow is a haven of tranquility close to an array of family activities. With comfortable seating for up to eight, it’s the perfect place to feel peaceful ocean breezes, soak up some sun if you like or simply watch waves gently tumble ashore. Everything you need is included: floating beach mats, stocked water cooler, beach towels and the personalized service of a Cabana Attendant on hand to bring you beverages. And if you crave a little action, the thrilling Dragon’s Splash Water Slide, Arawak Aqua Park and a variety of other family-fun activities are close by. Highlights:
• Full-day rental: Spend the day lounging in your own comfortable retreat with personalized service.
• So much included: Enjoy two floating beach mats, a cooler stocked with water, beach towels and a Cabana Attendant on hand to bring you drinks.
• Ideal location: Relax in beautiful, remote Columbus Cove; family fun is close by at Dragon’s Splash Water Slide and Arawak Aqua Park.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Pricing is per bungalow, not per person.
• Transportation to and from Beach Bungalows is via Labadee tram or tender boat service to Nellies, with a short walk to Columbus Cove.
• Complimentary buffet lunch available at Columbus Cove Café, Dragon’s Café or Café Labadee.
• Rental of a Beach Bungalow does not include access to the Barefoot Beach Cabana Club
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be 21 years old to consume alcohol.
• Maximum eight guests per Beach Bungalow.
• Guest should note this area is not private.