A unique, intimate adventure is in store on this excursion to one of Haiti's best reefs. You'll ride on a 30-foot, 450-horsepower rigid inflatable boat. It travels at speeds up to 50 miles per hour for maximum thrills. While en route, you'll see local villages and the Bay of Acul where Christopher Columbus first visited. Next, receive your snorkeling equipment and instruction before discovering the colorful marine life in and around the reef. This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better.
• Labadee Speedboat: Thrills await on a 30-foot, 450-horsepower rigid inflatable boat that travels at speeds up to 50 mph.
• Snorkeling: Discover the colorful marine life in and around the reef.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
• Reef shoes
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Royal Caribbean has selected National Geographic™ Snorkeler gear for the use of our guests on select excursions. The excursions are in no way affiliated or endorsed by National Geographic™.