Two amazing tours combined for one great price, Arawak Aqua Park - ZL01 and Dragon's Tail Coaster - Single Ride - ZL38. Your Dragon's Tail Coaster slowly rises up from the beach on Santa Maria's lookout mountain, and at 680 feet it offers you enough time to marvel at the view before turning and whooshing down at 30 miles per hour. Next, climb icebergs in the Caribbean at the Arawak Aqua Park. You'll enjoy bouncing on the giant floating trampolines, water slides, rolling log and many other water toys.
• Dragon's Tail Coaster: Catch glimpses of Labadee's coastline as you dip, wave and curve on a thrilling coaster ride.
• Arawak Aqua Park: Indulge in a floating water park with icebergs, in-water trampolines and other water toys.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Long Hair in a bun for Dragon’s Tail Coaster.
• Total coaster ride time is approximately 3-5 minutes.
• Minimum age to be a single rider on the Dragon's Tail Coaster is 12 years.
• Minimum height to ride alone is 54 inches.
• Children between the ages of 5 and 11 may only ride in the same cart with their parent/guardian or a responsible adult 18 years or older.
• Minimum height to be a passenger is 38 inches.
• Maximum occupancy per cart is 2 persons with a maximum combined weight of 360 pounds.
• You can take a person along in your cart for free!
• Coaster Drivers must have full use of both arms. Ability to operate brakes must be demonstrated successfully to take part.
• Long hair in a bun - Ponytails not permitted on the Dragon’s Tail Coaster.
• No loose fluttering clothing on Dragon’s Tail Coaster.
• Space is limited, so sign up early. Fun for adults and kids.
• To participate in the aqua park, you must be able to swim.
• All guests are required to wear a personal flotation device at all times in Arawak Aqua Park.
• Must be 48 inches tall to participate in the Aqua Park
• Minimum age 7 years for the Aqua park
• All minors must be accompanied onto the island and have the parent or legal Guardian complete the waiver form.
• Parent or legal guardian is responsible for minors at all times. Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian (18 years and above) at all times.
• Lockers available for rent
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory, or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.