Two amazing tours combined for one great price, Arawak Aqua Park - ZL01 and Dragon's Tail Coaster - Single Ride - ZL38. Your Dragon's Tail Coaster slowly rises up from the beach on Santa Maria's lookout mountain, and at 680 feet it offers you enough time to marvel at the view before turning and whooshing down at 30 miles per hour. Next, climb icebergs in the Caribbean at the Arawak Aqua Park. You'll enjoy bouncing on the giant floating trampolines, water slides, rolling log and many other water toys.
• Dragon's Tail Coaster: Catch glimpses of Labadee's coastline as you dip, wave and curve on a thrilling coaster ride.
• Arawak Aqua Park: Indulge in a floating water park with icebergs, in-water trampolines and other water toys.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Long Hair in a bun for Dragon’s Tail Coaster.
• Total coaster ride time is approximately 3-5 minutes.
• Minimum age to be a single rider on the Dragon's Tail Coaster is 12 years.
• Minimum height to ride alone is 54 inches.
• Children between the ages of 5 and 11 may ride in the same cart with their parent/guardian.
• Minimum height to be a passenger is 38 inches.
• Maximum occupancy per cart is 2 persons with a maximum combined weight of 360 pounds.
• You can take a person along in your cart for free!
• Coaster Drivers must have full use of both arms. Ability to operate brakes must be demonstrated successfully to take part.
• Space is limited, so sign up early. Fun for adults and kids.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• To participate in the aqua park, you must be able to swim.
• All guests required to wear a personal flotation device at all times in Arawak Aqua Park.
• Must be 48 inches tall to participate in the Aqua Park
• Minimum age 7 years for the Aqua park
• All minors must be accompanied onto the island and have the parent or legal Guardian complete the waiver form.
• Parent or legal guardian is responsible for minors at all times.
• Lockers available for rent