Luxuriate in an upscale cabana nestled on Nellie’s Beach with direct water access. Your full-day rental includes luxury resort-style lounge chairs for you to either stretch out and lay, a ceiling fan that draws in the gentle breeze, two floating beach mats, a sumptuous lunch buffet at one of the beach cafés, beach towels and a cabana attendant.
• Cabana Full-Day Rental: Enjoy the luxury of your furnished cabana while relaxing on Nellie’s Beach.
• Amenities: Two floating beach mats, the use of beach towels and the service of a cabana attendant.
• Lunch: Indulge in a lunch buffet at Columbus Cove Café, Dragon's Cafe or Café Labadee.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua Shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Pricing is per cabana, not per person. One person in the party should reserve the cabana.
• The Cabana accommodates a maximum of 8 guests.
• Individual cabanas will be assigned once on Labadee.
• To access the cabana, you will have to cross approximately 20 yards of sand and uneven pathway.
• No access to Barefoot Beach lunch with this Cabana purchase (lunch buffet at Columbus Cove Cafe, Dragon's Cafe or Cafe Labadee)
• Two floating mats, Cabana Attendant Service, towels, 8 Water bottles in cooler.