Discover Ajaccio's colorful cityscape, central highlights, and Corsican delicacies on a guided 2-hour tour. Enjoy a scenic walk through the Imperial City and discover its ancient streets spanning north and south of Place Foch. Admire on of many Napoleon statues dominating the square while passing Town Hall. Pass by Napoleon's birthplace, Maison Napoleon, and where he was christened, Ajaccio Cathedral. Experience the fresh local delicacies found around the market square.
• City Highlights: Discover Ajaccio's Town Hall, cathedral, Place Foch marketplace and pass by Maison Napoleon.
• Historic Legacy: Stroll by the Maison Napoleon, Napoleon's birthplace and now a small museum, Ajaccio Cathedral, where Napoleon was christened.
• Experience Corsican delicacies, such as prizuttu (smoked ham), salamu (smoked sausage), coppa, and other unique offerings on this guided tour.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk just over 1 mile over uneven surfaces, inclines, 40+ steps, and endure extended periods of standing.
• Tour group limit is 15 guests.
• Tour cannot operate on Mondays. Access to the Cathedral is not guaranteed on Sundays or religious holidays. Should a mass be taking place at the Cathedral, the guide will provide commentary outside.