Discover Corsica's spectacular waters and undisturbed marine life on a 3-hour snorkeling excursion from Ajaccio. Experience a scenic 40-minute boat ride across the deep blue waters of the Mediterranean. Swim some of the cleanest waters in the Mediterranean during a one hour water session. Explore pristine underwater environments with equipment provided. Visit on foot the protected area of Natura 2000®, this main island hosts families of exotic marine birds and fauna. This small island is home to over 150 plant species. You will also have the opportunity to visit the lighthouse most known for inspiring Alphonse Daudet in 1862 for his famous “Lettres de mon Moulins.”Enjoy a return along the same scenic seascape back to your departure point.
• Corsica Snorkel: Explore for approximately 45 minutes, the Mediterranean’s deep blue waters, undisturbed marine life and underwater rock formations.
• Offshore Sea Life: Snorkel unpolluted environments, with rich varieties of seaweed, sponges, corals, and fish, including shrimp, anchovies, and grouper.
• Boat Transfer: Enjoy a 40-minute boat ride across some of the most scenic seascapes of the Mediterranean.What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests with heart conditions, respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Boat ride to snorkeling destination approximately 40 minutes.
• Time in water approximately one hour.
• All snorkeling equipment provided.
• Guests must advise weight and vest size when reserving tour: Junior 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 / XS, S, M, ML, L, XL. Information must be received no later than 3:00pm the day before the commencement of the tour.
• Before returning to port, a stop will be made on the mezzo-mare island.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.