Jump in the driver’s seat for a nonstop go kart relay race, a fun way to spend your time in Ajaccio. Travel just half an hour from the port to the race circuit, where you’ll receive a safety briefing. Then you’re off, zooming around the protected track, quickly changing drivers at intervals and keeping your eye on the screen to see who’s ahead.
• Thrilling relay race: Enjoy nonstop action, racing your go kart against the clock and each other.
• Safety briefing: Your instructor will show you how to handle your go kart safely through the protected racing circuit.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Participants must be at least 7 years of age to participate in tour.
• Guests must be in good physical condition to participate in tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• No children can be left unattended. Adults have the option to go on slower kid karts to to enjoy time with their kids.
• This is not an escorted tour; only a transfer to the track.