Wine-connoisseurs, savor delicious wines from the innovative region of Novelda. Novelda is a town known as a pioneer in land agriculture transformation. Its famous vineyards feature grapes cultivated using new irrigation farming systems. While here, you?ll visit Heretat de Cesila, one of the regions well known cellars and installations. Its farm Casa Silica was founded in 1707 and has been dedicated to high quality fruit, wine and oil.
• Novelda: Travel to a region famous for its vineyards and cultivates its grapes using new irrigation farming systems
• Heretat de Cesilia: Visit an authentic winery and vineyard and enjoy its exquisite wines
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests walk 1.5 miles over flat and uneven surfaces
• Guests with mobility issues should not select tour
• Tour order may vary to avoid congestion at the venues
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol