Blast out of the water, flying over the ocean and soaring in the air in a Jetlev water-propelled jetpack, a thrilling way to take in the gorgeous Oranjestad coastline. Easy to learn, the Jetlev only looks “extreme.” After a bit of instruction, you’ll be up in the air in minutes, powered by a 225-horsepower engine that creates 800 to 1,000 gallons per minute of thrust, which can be controlled remotely by a certified Jetlev instructor.
• Try a Jetlev jetpack: Soar in the air and fly over the ocean — a 45-minute experience you’ll never forget.
• Easy to learn: Instructors will carefully review safety procedures and proper equipment use with you before you blast off.
• Everything’s included: Just wear a rash guard and bring your sense of adventure.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Rash guard
• Hat and sunglasses
• Actual flying time is about 25 to 30 minutes.
• Guests must complete a waiver.
• Children under 18 must bring identification, and parent or legal guardian must sign a waiver.
• Tour is not accessible for guests with limited mobility.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests with a history of seizures or vertigo or visually impaired guests should not select this tour.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements; guests may encounter adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.