Embark on a thrilling adventure, as you raft down Croatia's Cetina River. Maneuver your inflatable, 6-passenger raft through foaming rapids, led by your experienced guide, and in peaceful stretches of crystal-clear water, take a moment to survey breathtaking views of the natural scenery floating by, such as high cliffs, waterfalls and lakes. After rafting for approximately 2.5 hours on the river, savor a local lunch and refreshments at the Radmanove Milnice Restaurant.
• Cetina River: The crystal-clear waters of this beautiful Croatian river flow past high cliffs and form waterfalls and lakes.
• White Water Rafting Adventure: Raft down rapids and peaceful stretches of the Cetina River, on an approximately 2.5-hour ride.
• Local Lunch: Having worked up an appetite on the river, enjoy refreshments and lunch at the Radmanove Mlinice Restaurant.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Bottled water
• Rain gear
• Small backpack for belongings
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Waterproof or water-resistant shoes
• Change of clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 500 yards over varied surfaces.
• Guests must be able to raft for more than 6 miles.
• Guests must be able to handle a paddle.
• Guests will be required to sign waivers in order to participate in this excursion.
• Guests should be aware that there are certain inherent risks involved in any rafting excursion.
• This tour will be cancelled in inclement weather.
• Guests are reminded not to wear valuable jewelry for this active excursion.
• There is an approximately .75-hour drive, each way, between Split and the Cetina River, depending on traffic.