Explore one of many shipwrecks and a second coral reef site on this two-tank diving adventure in the Bermuda Triangle. PADI-certified instructors provide extensive briefing before your dive in one of the world’s premier diving destinations. Dive in relatively shallow waters and take in the sights of a wreck at your first site, then move to a second dive location to marvel at colorful and abundant marine life on a breathtaking reef.
• Bermuda Shipwreck: Explore one of over 350 shipwrecks at depths of 30-60 feet in the world’s northernmost coral reef system.
• Coral Reef: Your second dive takes you to a bountiful reef exploding with color and large congregations of sub-tropical fish.
• PADI Certified Instructors: PADI professional instructors will brief and guide you on this two-tank dive excursion.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Proof of Dive Certification (required)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour.
• Guests must sign medical questionnaire and waiver.
• Tour limited to certified divers, who have been on a dive within the last two years.
• Proof of diving certification required.
• Dive sites may vary, depending on weather.
• All gear and equipment included: Wetsuits, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Weight Belt, Weights, BCD, Air Tanks.
• Drinking water provided.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Scuba provider will not issue refunds for any guests that are denied participation due to health or PADI specifications. If you have any questions, please visit the shore excursion desk onboard.