Delight in Barcelona’s rich history, magnificent flavors and panoramic beauty on a dynamic tour that combines a scenic bus ride, guided walking tour and authentic Spanish ham tasting. In the comfort of a motor coach, you’ll see some of the city’s finest modern landmarks while traveling atop Montjuic Hill, home to renowned museums and site of the 1992 Summer Olympic Games. Venture along the seafront promenade, relishing a view of the dazzling Mediterranean Sea and enjoying a photo stop at Agbar tower, whose modern architecture reflects a newer Barcelona. Continue your exploration with a guided walking tour through the Gothic Quarter, a labyrinth of narrow streets, medieval landmarks, and the gargoyle-toting La Seu cathedral, a 14th-century masterpiece in the heart of the quarter. This tour will end with a tasting of Spanish Jamon at a local Jamon Distribution Center.
• Panoramic Drive: See Barcelona’s ancient and modern landmarks including Montjuic Hill, site of the 1992 Olympic Games, via comfortable bus.
• Gothic Quarter: Join a guided walking tour around this medieval district, through narrow alleys and past the stunning 14th-century cathedral.
• Jamón Experience: Savor an authentic taste of Spanish dry-cured ham.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Bottled water (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Conservative attire required
• Guests must be able to endure some light walking over asphalt, cobblestone, sandy and gravel surfaces.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Proper attire is mandatory to enter to all religious venues.
• No exposed shoulders or knees.
• No tank tops or shorts.
• Some shops in the Gothic Quarter are closed on Sundays.
• Jamon Experience is not suitable for vegetarians.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.