Delight in a panoramic view of Bilbao from Mount Artxanda before joining an informative tour of medieval Old Town and the historic Seven Streets district. Stand high above the city atop Mount Artxanda and overlook Basque country. Head to Bilbao's Old Town neighborhood, where you'll step out on foot to visit landmarks such as the Cathedral of Santiago and Plaza Nueva. Stroll through the narrow Seven Streets barrio, stopping to dine on traditional Spanish tapas.
• Mount Artxanda: One of the highest spots in Bilbao, this recreational park offers spectacular views of Spanish Basque Country.
• Old Town: View the Cathedral of Santiago and explore the open-air Plaza Nueva in the medieval quarters.
• Seven Streets: On tapered sidewalks, shop for souvenirs or relish a traditional Spanish meal in this shopping-and-dining mecca.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .75 miles over various uneven surfaces with steps.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.