Explore the Basque Country on a half-day tour including visiting a rustic fishing port and sampling Txakoli, the slightly sparkling regional wine. In Bermeo, along the Biscay Bay, discover the town?s rich maritime tradition. Mundaka viewpoint, in the scenic Urdaibai estuary, is perfect for watching expert surfers in action. You?ll then venture to some nearby cellars to refresh yourself with some Txakoli, a very dry, sparkling white wine typical to the region.
• Bermeo walking tour: Stroll along the colorful harbour of this charming fishing town dating back to the 13th century.
• Mundaka viewpoint: Stop for a photo along the Urdaibai estuary, overlooking a popular surfing spot.
• Txakoli: Normally served as an aperitif, this regional wine is poured from a height into tall glasses.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and Sunglasses
• walking shoes
• Business casual attire
• Guests can expect to walks about 1.25 miles over varied terrain.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Cellar is not adapted for wheelchairs.
• The insurance of guides and drivers does not cover helping guests with limited mobility on or off vehicles or up or down stairs.