Grab the family and get soaked head to toe at Aqualand, a world of water, sunshine and fun with superb views of the Bay of Cadiz. Ride rapids, plunge down amazing vertical drops, coast waves and race side-by-side on slippery soft lanes more than 3,000 feet long. Or simply go for a swim in one of the pools. Kids have a shallow splash area just for them, with slides and huge squirting features.
• Six-hour excursion: Spend four hours splashing away at Aqualand Bahia; enjoy panoramic views on your drive to and from.
• Water features galore: Take your pick from wave pools, vertical drops, rapids and side-by-side slippery lanes ready for racing.
• Kids’ area: Children have their own zone, with swimming pools, water slides, soft lanes and lots of super squirters.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Tour is only available from June to September.
• Guests must leave ship at 10:00 am or 10:15 am.