Embark on a dynamic paddling journey off the coast of Dubrovnik, as you experience a thrilling kayak race before relaxing beachside at Lokrum Island. Admire stunning coastal seascapes and Dubrovnik’s old city walls while gliding across Adriatic Sea waters via kayak. Compete with other tour guests to see who can paddle the fastest in an exhilarating kayak race. Then unwind on Lokrum Island, where you can swim through secluded caves or lounge along the shore.
• Sea Kayaking: Admire stunning coastal seascapes and Dubrovnik’s old city walls while gliding across clear Adriatic Sea waters.
• Kayak Race: Compete with others in your group to see who can paddle the fastest in an exhilarating aquatic contest.
• Lokrum Island: Unwind on this pristine isle, where you can swim through secluded caves or relax beachside.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Change of clothes
• Guests must be able to paddle up to 8 kilometers.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests with limited mobility are not able to participate in this tour.
• Guests must be at least 10 years of age and weigh less than 240 pounds.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.