Discover the dramatic landscapes of Madeira, Portugal's island gem, and enjoy wine and cheese at a luxurious mountainside hotel. Look out over the city and surrounding villages from Pico dos Barcelos. Admire the red-tiled roofs and colorful fishing boats of Camara de Lobos. Take in breathtaking views from one of Europe's highest cliffs. Then see the lush sloped vineyards of Madeira's wine country, with a stop for wine and cheese at elegant Quinta do Estreito.
• Panoramic Madeira: See Funchal and surrounding villages from Pico dos Barcelos and visit the 1900-foot volcanic cliffs of Cabo Girao.
• Camara do Lobos Viewpoint: See charming red-tile roofed houses clustered on a rocky point and colorful fishing boats in the harbor.
• Quinta do Estreito: Pass fertile hillside vineyards on your way to the south coast to taste Portuguese wine and cheese.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.3 miles over even and cobblestone surfaces, with approximately 30 steps.
• Visibility from scenic outlooks depends on weather.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.