Get ready for an unforgettable and exhilarating canyoning adventure, as you overcome obstacles of nature through Madeira?s mountainous landscapes alongside an expert team of guides. Your skilled canyoning leaders keep safety and fun at the forefront, while using various progression techniques, as you encounter natural vertical obstacles through a precipitous outdoor watercourse. Experience the thrill of rappelling through small waterfalls, gliding down solid rock water toboggans, and jumping off low cliffs into clear natural pools.
• Professional Guides: Embark on an exhilarating outdoor adventure while in the safe hands of an expert team of canyoning leaders.
• Canyoning Experience: Using various progression techniques, you?ll overcome a series of natural vertical obstacles on a mountainous watercourse.
• Thrilling Watercourses: Get ready to rappel through small waterfalls, slide down boulders toboggan-style and jump off cliffs into natural pools.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Shoes with non-slip soles (to get wet)
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• Extra pair of shoes that can get wet
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Activities may be canceled without notice due to adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.
• A bottle of water and snack will be provided on this tour.
• Guests must be at least 15 years of age, younger than 68 years of age, and weigh less than 187 pounds to participate in this tour.
• This tour is not accessible to guests with limited mobility.
• The use of water shoes is recommended.
• Guest must be able to walk approximately 15 minutes each way from the motor coach to access the canyoning activity point.