Embark on a picturesque sail off the coast of Gibraltar, as you join a welcoming crew on the search for wild dolphins. Delight in soothing breezes and seaside views aboard a motor boat bound for the Bay of Gibraltar, while your knowledgeable guide explains the habits of resident mammals. Keep your eye out for common, striped, and bottlenose dolphins, which are often seen bow riding, chasing boats, and showing off aquatic tricks.
• Commentated Scenic Cruise: Travel along Gibraltar's remarkable coast via motorboat with an informative crew, complete with potential dolphin sightings.
• Marine Life: The Bay of Gibraltar waters are home to a constant population of common, striped, and bottlenose dolphins.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Warm clothes (optional)
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 50 meters over even paved surfaces with several steps in and out of the boat.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.