See the African continent and two oceans-the Mediterranean and Atlantic-from Europa Point, Gibraltar's southernmost tip. Ride a cable car 1,400 feet up to the Upper Rock of Gibraltar, where you will discover prehistoric St. Michael's Cave, with its magnificent rock formations, and delight in the mischievous antics of Barbary Apes at Apes Den. At the Gibraltar Museum, built on the site of the old Moorish Baths, admire an impressive collection of artifacts.
• Europa Point: Gibraltar's southernmost tip offers views of the African continent, two oceans and the world's busiest shipping lane.
• Upper Rock: After a cable-car ride, discover a prehistoric cave and see the mischievous antics of Gibraltar's Barbary Apes.
• Gibraltar Museum: Built on the site of old Moorish baths, this museum showcases an impressive collection of artifacts.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 miles over varied surfaces and climb 60-70 stairs.
• Guests are advised not to approach, touch or feed the Barbary Apes.