Ready, set … go off-roading and explore Kusadasi’s lesser known corners on an exhilarating tour via four-wheel-drive vehicles that ends with a relaxing seaside stop. Meet up with a crew of friendly and experienced jeep drivers and then head out as a convoy on a 2.5-hour trek across off-road trails amidst the remote Davultar region. As you traverse mountainous pathways lined with olive trees and 300-year-old pines, you’ll ascend Mount Samsun and delight in a spectacular view of the surrounding National Park. Your journey also lands you an exterior view and historic overview of Kursunlu Monastery, a Byzantine orthodox worship space built in the 2nd century AD. Then make your way to a local strip of sand where you’ll enjoy approximately 30 minutes relaxing at your leisure, whether it’s sunbathing on powdery sands or swimming in clear waters. Bask in Turkey’s coastal beauty before revving up the engine and heading back to port.
• Off-Road Riding: Enjoy Kusadasi’s natural beauty as you explore the remote Davultar region in 4x4 jeeps alongside experienced driver guides.
• Notable Landmarks: Ascend towering Mount Samsun, delight in panoramic views of the National Park, and see the historic Kursunlu Monastery.
• Beach Break: Spend approximately 30 minutes lounging along the shore or swimming in dazzling waters before returning to port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellant
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 60 yards over rough terrain and navigate 5 steps.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with walkers or wheelchairs and those who have mobility issues.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests are not permitted to drive the jeeps.