In a small group, embark on a scenic horseback ride geared toward riders of all levels and journey through Turkey?s spectacular natural landscapes before enjoying a relaxing break at a local beach. Upon arriving at the horse stables you?ll meet your expert rider guide, engage in a safety briefing, and be outfitted with a helmet. Then hop on your designated horse and get ready for a picturesque trek from the farm to the beach. As you venture along countryside and coastal trails for approximately 1.5 hours, you?ll cross hillsides, admire dazzling Aegean Sea vistas, and even have the chance to ride along golden sands. Delight in a 45-minute break at Pamucak Beach, a quiet strip of sand where you can relax along the shore or swim in clear waters before riding back to the stables and returning to port. You will also have some free time to enjoy local shopping.
• Guided Horseback Ride: Enjoy a spectacular journey alongside an expert rider guide through Turkey?s picturesque natural landscapes.
• Scenic Trails: Traverse countryside and coastal trails as you journey from a local farm to a pristine seaside enclave.
• Beach Break: Ride along golden sands and then relax at quiet Pamucak Beach before riding back to the stables.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellant
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Closed-toe shoes
• Change of clothes
• Galloping on the beach is only available to very experienced riders and must be advised in advance to the shore excursion department.
Guests must be able to ride on horseback approximately 100 yards over uneven terrain.
• Horses and equipment might be in poorer condition when compared to international standards.
• Children under 12 will receive special guidance.
• Guests must sign a waiver to participate in this tour.
• Optional swimming is subject to weather conditions.
• This tour is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• ? This tour has a group size of approximately 20-25 guests.