Outdoor adventurers, extreme sportsters, and adrenaline junkies — this is the ultimate rush for you along the Soca River, one of the world’s most picturesque watercourses. After a scenic 2.5-hour drive through Slovenian countryside you’ll meet a highly qualified and professional team of river guides who will provide a safety briefing, give you all the appropriate rafting gear, and also explain basic paddling techniques. Then it’s time to hit the water on a 90-minute guided journey down the Soca River, a powerful waterway known for its crystal-clear emerald waters and unspoiled wilderness. Paddle your way through white water rapids while traveling between the Boka and Trnovo sections of the river, both of which are lined with lush green forest set under towering mountain peaks. At journey’s end, enjoy approximately 30 minutes of free time to relax riverside, rejuvenate your energy with a tasty box lunch, and take in all the breathtaking natural beauty teeming from the Soca Valley.
• Professional Guides: Your highly skilled team will provide a safety briefing, all the necessary rafting gear, and basic paddling techniques.
• Scenic River Rafting: Paddle your way through white water rapids and past unspoiled wilderness along the powerful Soca River.
• Lunch: Rejuvenate your energy riverside while taking in the lush forest and majestic mountain landscapes of the surrounding Soca Valley.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Local currency
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Change of clothes
• Walking shoes that can get wet
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests must be able to swim.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2200 yards, climb 11 steps and raft for 8-10 kilometers (1.5 hours).
• Guests are expected to paddle in order to complete the route.
• At the end of the river rapid ride, guests are required to carry the raft on their heads uphill for about 100 meters.
• Guests should be aware that there are certain inherent risks involved in any rafting excursion.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests may get wet on this tour.
• Depending upon the number of guests on the tour, additional sections of the river may be used in order to avoid congestion on the river and utilized changing facilities.
• This tour will operate in all weather conditions, so participants should take appropriate weather gear with them and carry a small backpack for belongings.
• Local provider will make final call on whether or not the tour will operate, as it is dependent upon weather, water level and river temperature.
• Do not wear valuable jewelry for this active excursion.
• This tour is not suitable for guests that have difficulties understanding the English language.
• Guests must be between 15 and 65 years old to participate in this tour. Maximum weight for women is 265 pounds. Maximum weight for men is 290 pounds.
• The drive to and from Bovec is approximately 2.5 hours each way.