Discover Montenegro's natural beauty and admire its picturesque villages on a scenic 4x4 drive through Lov?en National Park. Ascend, from the town of Kotor, up the slopes of Lovc‡en Mountain, before heading off-road to Dolovi, where you can take photos of this secluded Montenegrin village. In a lush green valley, stop briefly in the Village of Njegusi, where you will enjoy free time to shop for souvenirs and admire the well-preserved folk architecture. This tour implements universal sustainable tourism principles recognized by the Global Sustainable Tourism Council.
• Lovcen Mountain: Admire the beautiful countryside of Montenegro's Lov?en National Park on a scenic on- and off-road 4x4 drive.
• Dolovi Village: Journey off-road and stop briefly for a photo opportunity at this secluded Montenegrin town.
• Njegusi Village: Set in a lush green valley, this charming town contains many examples of well-preserved traditional folk architecture.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .25 miles.
• All 4x4 vehicles are driven by professional drivers.
• Maximum capacity per vehicle is 5 guests.