Set out on a bicycle for a dynamic pedaling adventure along Kotor's picturesque rugged coast. Travel alongside a professional cycling guide through cliffside rural villages, passing lush olive groves, admiring spectacular Bay of Kotor vistas, and spotting old military forts in nearby Rose. Journey through Lustica's abundant farmlands, known for producing regional wine and cheese, and see the town's numerous majestic churches. Replenish with a satisfying snack as you relax at a local Village Home.
• Scenic Bicycle Ride: Join an expert cycling guide for an exhilarating two-hour ride along scenic Bay of Kotor's coast.
• Lustica: Cycle through the rural village's olive groves and vineyards while admiring the facades of more than 20 churches.
• Snack: Relax in the shade of a local village home and rejuvenate after riding with a home made fresh fruit drink.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Biking gear/Sport wear
• Weather gear
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to cycle approximately 2 hours on this tour.
• Guests should be comfortable using hand brakes and be confident on a bicycle.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
• The drive to and from Lustica is approximately 45 minutes.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Participants must be at least 63 inches in height and weigh less than 240 pounds.