Discover Montenegro's Adriatic coastline from the water, as you paddle a sea kayak on a guided 6.25-mile journey of exploration through Kotor Bay and along the shore. Take breaks from paddling to stop and swim in the refreshing waters of the Adriatic Sea or to enjoy stunning views of the mountainous Montenegrin landscape and the picturesque medieval walled town of Kotor.
• Sea Kayaking in Kotor Bay: Paddle, swim and take in breathtaking views of Kotor and the mountainous Montenegrin coastline.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Bottled water
• Rain gear
• Small backpack for belongings
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be comfortable handling a kayak and being in the water.
• Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• This tour will be cancelled in inclement weather.
• Guests should be aware that there are certain inherent risks involved in any kayaking excursion.
• This tour is not offered in October and November.