Bask in a relaxing day in the sun along Gran Canaria's southernmost coast at your leisure, with the convenience of a scheduled return escort. Enjoy 3 hours at beautiful Maspalomas Beach, a popular coastal town known for its luxury oceanfront resorts and the renowned Natural Reserve of the Dunes. Lounge on expansive white sand beaches, wade into dazzling Atlantic Ocean waters, admire nearby rolling golden sand dunes, or grab lunch at a seaside cafe.
• Maspalomas Beach: Explore Gran Canaria's southernmost coast in a picturesque beach town and walk along the Maspalomas sand dunes.
• Free Time: Relax along the shore, swim in Atlantic waters, or enjoy lunch with 3 hours on your own.
• Scheduled Transfer: Soak up the sun and sand at Maspalomas Beach before you are conveniently escorted back to port.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• This tour is not guided and will only be escorted by a host.
• The drive to Maspalomas Beach is approximately 45 minutes.
• Refreshments and entrance fees are not included in this tour.
• Some nudity may be observed on the beach.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.