Zip through Lisbon?s historical quarters on a fun and efficient Segway. After a brief orientation, you?re on your own ? riding upright on a Segway that responds to simple movements like a natural extension of your body. Follow your guide through the narrow, labyrinth-like streets and archways including some steep areas. On your drive back to the ship, you will pass by the Cathedral and Commerce Square alongside the river.
• Lisbon Segway: Stand upright and ride through Lisbon after a short introduction to this easy-to-ride, eco-friendly transport.
• Alfama: Tour Lisbon?s beautiful Alfama district, with its Moorish architecture and maze-like streets, once part of the city?s defense system.
• Lisbon: Board a fun Segway and see some of the most interesting parts of the city during this excursion.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Pregnant women and guests with prosthesis, neck/back problems, balance and epilepsy should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• The Segway is self-balancing, battery-powered, and easy to operate and maneuver. A 15 minute orientation provided.
• Guests must have ability to climb and descend stairs without assistance.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-half mile over varying terrain, with inclines and steps.
• Route time on Segway is 1-1/4 to 2 hours.
• Use of alcohol or drugs before or during ride strictly prohibited.
• Refunds for unused portions of Segway tour are not possible.
• Guests failing to meet return shuttle are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.