Hop on a bicycle for a dynamic pedaling adventure around Lisbon?s most notable spots. Ride in safety alongside your guide for a three-hour outing, as you capture an up-close street view of Alfama, one of Lisbon?s oldest neighborhoods. During your scenic journey, you?ll pass the city?s medieval cathedral, view the ornately sculpted Discoveries Monument, see 16th-century Belem Tower and admire riverside Commerce Square. Replenish your energy with a refreshment break before cycling back to port.
• Scenic Bicycle Ride: Embark on a dynamic three-hour journey through Alfama, one of Lisbon?s oldest and most historical neighborhoods.
• City Landmarks: Travel past the medieval cathedral, the stately Discoveries Monument, 16th-century Belem Tower and riverside Commerce Square.
• Refreshment Break: Replenish your energy with water and light snack before heading back to port.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Bottled water (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable clothing
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothing (in winter)
• Wind/water-resistant jacket
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Bike, helmet, water, energy bar and rain ponchos are provided.
• Guests must be at least 10 years of age, younger than 80 years of age, taller than 4?8? in height and weigh less than 260 pounds to participate in this tour.
• The bicycles provided are electric. Guests can choose to use them electrical or manual.