Experience two sides of northern Italy as you sightsee in bustling Pisa before enjoying several relaxing hours on the coast in Viareggio. Stroll independently around the sprawling Field of Miracles, where you can see its famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and 14th-century cathedral. Enjoy free time along Viareggio’s seashore, by reclining on alluring beaches with complimentary sunbed and umbrella, swimming in the pool, admiring boats in the nearby marina, or shopping along the oceanfront promenade.
• Leaning Tower of Pisa: Explore the Field of Miracles, home to the famous bell tower known for its one-sided tilt.
• Viareggio: Unwind along the Tyrrhenian Sea in a resort town boasting an active marina, dazzling beaches, and a pedestrian-only pier.
• Free Time: Enjoy several hours in Viareggio to sunbathe, cool off in the pool, or shop along the pier.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.