Start your tour with a short camel ride in the volcanic lands of Timanfaya, where subsurface bubbling belies the quiet landscape. Your coach passes the salt flats of Janubio, stopping at Los Hervideros to see rock formations and exquisite water caves formed by hot lava colliding with the cool sea, then sculpted by winds. Accept a glass of Lanzarote wine at La Geria Vineyards, where grapes thrive by absorbing night dew from porous lava granules.
• Timanfayo National Park: See the results of geologically recent volcanic eruptions in the unearthly landscapes of this beautiful park.
• Los Hervideros: Wander along cliff pathways to see intriguing caves formed by lava impacts, wind, and water erosion.
• La Geria Vineyards: Enjoy a glass of wine at a Lanzarote vineyard where vines get moisture from volcanic soil.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Sturdy closed toe walking shoes
• Light jacket
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1-1/2 miles over uneven, rocky and dirt surfaces with inclines and some steps.
• Guests may anticipate delays at entrance to Fire Mountain.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• It is optional to walk along the cliff pathways during leisure time.