Enjoy a long, leisurely morning at Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote's famous resort beach. Soak up the sun on toasty-brown volcanic sands, then plunge into the Atlantic. Go snorkeling, windsurfing or parasailing. Stroll among the boats of the harbor, stopping for fresh seafood in a dockside restaurant. Browse the jewelry and fashion boutiques of the promenade. Discover the traditional Canary Islands charm of Old Town, relaxing with wine from a Lanzarote vineyard at a sidewalk cafe.
• Lanzarote Beach Time: Work on your tan and splash in the ocean; snorkeling, windsurfing and parasailing are available.
• Old Town: Browse nearby shops, walk along the promenade, or relax with friends at local cafe.
• Puerto del Carmen: Enjoy time in one of Lanzarote's hottest resort areas, with soothing volcanic sands and beautiful shoreline.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Change of clothes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Transportation to and from Puerto del Carmen included.
• Beach facilities include umbrella and sunbed rentals, food services, lifeguards, showers, rest rooms.
• Additional activities available at beach, payable on site.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
•Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
•Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.