Explore a fascinating underwater world teeming with vibrant marine life on a high-tech submarine ride more than 100 feet beneath the surface. After a safety briefing, climb down and step aboard your vessel. Inside is fully pressurized and air conditioned, providing a comfortable, completely dry, experience. Sit next to one of 22 large portholes, each about 32 inches in diameter. Two oversized portholes on each end (about 63 inches apiece), as well as individual TV monitors and display panels, give you unobstructed views all along the way. After your submarine adventure, go for a stroll and do some shopping in Puerto Calero, a tranquil marina filled with cafes, restaurants, and an impressive array of sailing and motor yachts.
• High-tech submarine: Board a fully pressurized and air conditioned for a comfortable, and completely dry, underwater experience.
• Excellent views: Twenty-four portholes and individual TV monitors and display panels ensure you get up close to vibrant marine life.
• Puerto Calero: Explore a tranquil marina filled with cafes, restaurants, and an impressive array of sailing and motor yachts.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Seasonal clothing
• Final reservations must be made 24 hours prior to arrival.
• Dive is not exclusive and might be shared with local guests.
• Submarine features 43 seats.
• More immersions available on request.
• Tour is unguided.
• The dive lasts approximately one hour.
• It is necessary to climb down into the submarine using a ladder.
• An escort from Submarine Safari will accompany guests on the transfers to and from Puerto Calero.
• Children under the age of three are not permitted to participate.
• Tour operator needs to know the first and last names of all participants, so crew onboard the submarine receive a complete assistance certificate prior to leaving the pier.