Gather the gang and head to Rancho Texas Park, a huge western-themed park just outside of Puerto Del Carmen. See a wide variety of animals and birds, including crocodiles, turtles, iguanas, armadillos, prairie dogs and many birds of prey. Don?t miss the extremely rare white tigers, and be sure to catch an exciting animal show featuring sea lions, parrots and cockatoos, or crocodiles. Whenever hunger hits, restaurants and bars are close by for lunch, snacks or a refreshing drink. And when it?s time to cool off, make a break for the pool and splash zone, complete with waterslides, or relax and sunbathe under a tree or umbrella. The area is always supervised by lifeguards, and changing rooms and showers or nearby when you need them.
• Amazing animals: See crocodiles, turtles, iguanas, armadillos, prairie dogs and birds of prey; don?t miss the extremely rare white tigers.
• Exciting animal shows: Catch a thrilling show featuring sea lions, parrots and cockatoos, or crocodiles.
• Pool and splash zone: Cool off in the pool, whoosh down waterslides, or simply relax in the shade.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Sandals or flip-flops
• This tour is not guided.
• An English-speaking escort will accompany the transfer.
• Rancho Texas Park is wheelchair accessible; transfer vehicles are not.
• Guests must take all their belongings with them; transfer vehicles may differ to and from the park.