Find yourself paddling along one of Nature?s most stunning gifts?the Maro-Cerro Gordo Cliffs. Sheltered coves and beaches tuck themselves in between these steep, rocky cliffs, which seemingly plunge into the sea. Discover small caves, glimmering cascades and seagulls? habitats, things only you and your kayak can reach. You?ll learn proper paddling techniques and receive a full safety briefing before you set off. Sport drinks and fruit are also available to keep you going on your adventure. Plus there are opportunities to stop, take a rest and enjoy the view, or go for a swim.
• Half-day active adventure: Discover caves, cascades and more while kayaking along the Maro-Cerro Gordo Cliffs.
• Safety first: Before setting off, learn proper paddling techniques and receive a full safety briefing.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Change of clothes
• Kayaking tour is subject to weather conditions.
• Minimum age to participate is 12 years.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back, neck or respiratory problems should not select this tour.
• No part of this tour is wheelchair accessible.