Take the family on a tour that combines dolphins, sea lions, penguins and parrots—all in one visit. The Selwo Marina Park, just half an hour’s drive from port, is a place to discover wildlife and marine life from around the globe. Get close to a family of dolphins from the Caribbean. See playful young sea lions from Patagonia. And don’t miss feeding time at the Penquinarium, a chilly enclosure featuring King, Magellanic, Gentoo and Macaroni penguins. Also see exotic birds from the Amazon and beyond—cockatoos, macaws, African grey parrot and more. During your visit, you’ll also have the chance to learn about the different programs in which Selwo Marina Park participates, including the breeding in captivity of endangered species. Kids will enjoy a play area designed just for them, with slippery slides, tunnels and caves ready to explore. And when it’s time to take a break from all the fun, choose from two cafés and multiple kiosks around the park offering drinks, food and snacks for purchase.
• Spend more than half the day in a family-friendly environment while discovering fauna from around the world.
• Dolphins: The circular pool with clear front panels lets you get really close to a family of bottlenose dolphins.
• Penguins: Learn about these fascinating creatures and watch them feed in a chilly Arctic environment.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• T-shirts and inflatable armbands should not be worn while using the slippery slides.
• Ongoing restoration/maintenance work is currently being carried out at the various venues visited.