Gather the family and board a ferry boat for a two-hour sail off the coast of Andalusia, looking out for dolphins frolicking in the waves as well as admiring the unique skyline of the Costa del Sol. You’ll be sailing in the Alborán Sea, a transition zone between the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean. This body of water is home of the largest population of bottlenose dolphins in the western Mediterranean — chances are good you’ll spot a few. Weather permitting, you may have the chance to go for a swim. And if the weather is clear, you may be able to see Morocco on the horizon.
• Dolphin sighting: You’re in the home of the largest population of bottlenose dolphins in the western Mediterranean — chances are good.
• Sail in the Alborán Sea: This body of water a transition zone between the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean.
• Family-friendly activity: Enjoy time together spotting dolphins, admiring the coastline and even seeing Morocco if the weather is clear.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottle of water
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Being marine wildlife, dolphin sightings are likely but not guaranteed.
• Swimming is weather permitting and only with the authorization of the boat’s captain.
• This excursion is not wheelchair accessible.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Please note that the two-hour wildlife viewing tour is not guided.
• Bus transfer to/ from the ferry boat station is included in this tour.