Enjoy a relaxing, three-hour bike ride in charming Cassis, a seaside resort town nestled at the base of towering Cap Canaille, This cliff, one of the highest in Europe, has served as a sailor’s landmark for thousands of years. Pedal past the colorful harbor, a pier lined with cafés and shops, and beautiful, pebbly beaches. Marvel at the astonishing landscape, a trove of magnificent calanques, dramatic inlets known as Mediterranean fjords. Your journey continues through the area’s vineyards, where you’ll stop for a winetasting before heading back.
• Charming Cassis: Pedal past the colorful harbor, a pier lined with cafés and shops, and beautiful, pebbly beaches.
• Calanques: Carved into the mountainside, these dramatic-looking inlets are known as the Mediterranean fjords.
• Winetasting: Cycle through picturesque vineyards, where you’ll have a chance to taste a selection of wines before heading back.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash (Euros)/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour.
• Guests must be in good health to participate in this tour.
• Maximum weight 100 kilograms (220 pounds).
• Maximum height 1.95 meters (6.4 feet).
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.