Bask in the Sicilian sun, frolicking along the spectacular Ionian Sea coast at your leisure. Enjoy awe-inspiring coastal views along the island's eastern coast during a 50 minute ride to the sophisticated beach town of Giardini Naxos. You'll savor 2-1/2 hours on the beach with family or friends, where you can sunbathe on the sand, swim in dazzling cobalt waters, sip cocktails at a beach bar, or grab lunch in a seaside pizzeria.
• Ionian Seacoast: Admire stunning coastal views while traveling winding roads along Sicily's eastern coast, on your way to Giardini Naxos.
• Giardini Naxos: Relax along the shore, swim in azure waters, enjoy a pizzeria lunch, or sip cocktails beachside.
• Beach Amenities: Rent an umbrella and sun chair, and purchase refreshments at the beach cafe and snack bars.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros) /credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Sandals or comfortable beach shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Nude sunbathing not permitted at this family beach.
• Swimming is at guests' own risk.
• Guests renting umbrellas, chairs, and sun beds pay no entrance fee to beach.
• Guests not using these services pay a nominal per person fee at beach entrance.
• Sun beds and umbrellas available for rent on first come basis.
• Beachside bar, cafe and snack bar available.
• Foreign currency and credit cards not accepted at beach venues.
• Drive to and from pier approximately one hour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.